Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just an update

I check this on a daily basis wondering... why don't other people update their blogs? Well, I guess if I update mine, others may follow. If not, that's okay too! There's a few people on my blog list that update a couple times a week and some that update once a month or so.

Summer is basically to an end and Fall has definitely begun!! This is a good time of year though... all the kids are back in school instead of roaming the streets and my birthday's coming up!!! I'll be 22 on the 18th! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. This time last year I had a 2 week old baby!! It's unbelievable!! He's growing up so fast and learning new things everyday!! As today is 9-11 I am remembering those that lost their lives and for the families. I am so thankful to have a beautiful and healthy family!!

The kids I "nanny" (It's more like babysitting now.) are going to start coming to our house. It will save 20 minutes twice a week for me of driving to and from their house. That adds up quick on the Jeep's gas tank. I think it will work out good though since we live across the street from the park and close to downtown. We'll see how it goes. I hope everyone has a good day!!!

1 comment:

luvmy5boyscora said...

Hey you-Wow! Small world. Cute baby. He is growing so much. I can't believe he is almost 1. Looks like your little family is doing good. Thanks for saying hi.