It's definitely a blueberry muffin day for me today. It's been rainy and windy. I've been tired... just one of those days that I can finally relax from my busy life. I got the house picked up and laundry folded and put away. Jackson got 5 shots last Monday and has been pretty grumpy since so right now he's taking his second nap of the day. He's been asleep since 5... so I should probably wake him up soon so he'll sleep tonight. It's our 2nd night without Jes here. He started his firefighting internship and is on shift 24 hours, then off for 48 on top of work and school. Needless to say, we don't see much of him and he is really missed here! Hope you all have a wonderful week!!!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
YUM!!!
It's definitely a blueberry muffin day for me today. It's been rainy and windy. I've been tired... just one of those days that I can finally relax from my busy life. I got the house picked up and laundry folded and put away. Jackson got 5 shots last Monday and has been pretty grumpy since so right now he's taking his second nap of the day. He's been asleep since 5... so I should probably wake him up soon so he'll sleep tonight. It's our 2nd night without Jes here. He started his firefighting internship and is on shift 24 hours, then off for 48 on top of work and school. Needless to say, we don't see much of him and he is really missed here! Hope you all have a wonderful week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yum is right. They look good, so are you going to share the recipe that you found for the topping???
it's 1/2 cup sugar 1/3 cup flour 1/4 tbsp butter and 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon. it's pretty good!!!
I can sympathize with you on not ever seeing your husband. We had a period like that in our lives but hang in there things will look up soon.
I'm sorry Jackson had a rough time with shots... We need to do that soon. Thanks for sending the rainy day our way! I wish you could share the warm weather!
Post a Comment