Monday, April 20, 2009

Life

Had to get the pool out since it's been so nice!!

Look at my cool Thomas glasses!!

It has been a busy last couple of weeks!!! Between work, keeping up with Jackson and house work I have not done a whole lot. Jes is now working about 30 hours a week at Sears, on shift at the fire department for 24 hours every 2 days AND starting his clinicals. I just have to keep telling myself it will only be for 2 months and it will fly, but last night was the first one and he's laying on the couch next to me trying to catch some sleep cause he was up all day yesterday, then did his clinical from 11pm-7am and is supposed to be on shift today... he told them he'd be in about 1pm today. He'll stay the night there and we won't see him until he gets off work tomorrow at 2pm. Luckily that is when I get off too, so we'll get to see each other. :) It probably won't always work out that good, but for now I'm glad!

Jes ready to go to his first clinical

Jackson is learning new vocabulary everyday. He says 'baby' 'ball' 'please' 'thank you' 'Mommy' 'Daddy' 'Gamma' 'Papa' 'book' 'Alysssssse' (Jes' little sister) 'kitty-cat' 'doggy' and many many more!!! I hope everyone is having a Happy Spring so far! I'll leave you with some fun pictures!

splashing
Mommy and Jackson

3 comments:

Mary said...

YEA! a son in Scrubs...Good luck keeping up with it all. Awesome shades, Jackson!

Tina Crowther said...

How fun. I don't think it will be warm enough for the pool here for quite a while. But Christopher did enjoy splashing in puddles today (from our holey hose.) The next two months will fly by- at least I hope they do!

Jesse and Michelle said...

Very cute Janessa! Hope the next two months fly as well!