Daddy and Jackson at Tillamook.
For those of you who didn't know.. we ran away Saturday morning to spend a night at the coast. Mind you, this was after Jes had just gotten home from a 12 hour clinical in an ER nearby. 7pm-7am... I don't know how he does it! He took a couple cat naps, but was essentially up from Friday morning at 5:30pm until Saturday Night at 9:30. We camped at Beverly Beach and had a great time. It wasn't exactly warm last night, but hey.. we're all still alive! Jackson loved the beach. We stopped at Tillamook Cheese Factory on the way up and the Tillamook Air Museum on the way back. We're happy to be home! Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there.. especially my own!!! :)
3 comments:
How fun!!!! I am totally up for camping... and yeah we havent used our tent yet either lol... you're not alone! Love the pictures by the way!!! :) CUTE!
I missed seeing you but the pictures are ok for a substitute... I drove a Willy's when I was in Hi school a few times.
What a cute family, Janessa! Glad you got to use your tent. :)
Post a Comment