Monday, November 2, 2009
We're in Walla Walla now! =)
As most of you know we moved to Walla Walla last weekend. It's nice to be back with family and friends here. It was so hard in Vancouver because we didn't know very many people. I think Jackson is a little overwhelmed with all of the attention, but he is loving it!!! Whenever we pull up to either Grandpa and Grandma's houses he gets really excited and says "Papa n Mama's house!" I had a job interview last Monday at ShopKo and got it. I was hired as a seasonal part time cashier. It should be fun, I just hope they decide to keep me, but if not I'll be looking for another job I suppose. Jes has started at Sears here and is enjoying it. The store here is maybe 1/4 size that Lloyd Center Sears is. I'm enjoying all these nice fall colors and everything that goes along with fall... like the holidays and good food!!! Here's some pictures of what we've been up to. We had a good Halloween and hope you all did too!!!
Last Monday we took Jackson over to Klicker's Pumpkin Patch and he picked out a pumpkin. It was really quick cause they were closing 10 minutes after we got there. He had a good time though!
Jackson ready to go trick or treating downtown.
Jackson and his pirate buddy Parker.
Jackson and Mommy
Daddy and Jackson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are glad he loves to come and play at Mama's and papa's. He's welcome anytime and his daddy and mommy too!
Post a Comment