Monday, March 22, 2010

Wow, it's been awhile!!

Jackson at the rodeo
Jackson and Mommy at Monster Trucks
Jes and I at Monster Trucks
The happy family!
Playing T-Ball


My mom and sister keep reminding me about how less often I blog. It seems as if everyone has a facebook now to keep up with me that I didn't think it was necessary, plus.. I hardly ever get comments. Yes I'm whining.. why sit here and think of what to type and post pictures to have no one even comment. I could be sleeping.. I should be sleeping. Jackson is and that's rare this weekend/week. He's been sick since Friday. Temperature of at least 102 off and on (thanks to alternating motrin and tylenol) He's thrown up 3 times so far and is just miserable.. and so am I really. I'm tired of the nasty cough and having to cancel plans and such. I did make it to work today though. I plan on taking him in to get checked out in the morning and depending on how that goes I may or may not go to work tomorrow. We will see.

We have been so busy.. obviously, I haven't blogged since Jackson's stitches!! That seems like forever ago. Jes is still at Sears and I'm still at ShopKo. In addition to those two jobs he's a caregiver at Eagle Springs Memory Care home and I'm a housekeeper at the same facility. It's not great, but it's not horrible. I guess there's just not much good news to share. Still Paramedic/Firefighter job hunting.. still no luck... story of our lives.

6 comments:

Mary said...

I hope Jackson feels better soon. He's such a happy child you can 't keep him down. Love the T-ball shot!

Jemmett Clan said...

How fun!!! You guys really have been very busy!!! Poor Jackson....I too hope he gets to feeling better. We have the same nasty cold over here :(!!

NaDell said...

Who's the guy behind you at the monster trucks? He is making a funny face during your picture. It made me laugh.
I hope Jackson is up and at 'em again very soon.
Thanks for joining the blog-band-wagon again. Even with facebook, we still miss it.

NaDell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

I'm glad you blogged too, I hardly ever get on facebook, but love blogs! We're coming soon! Tell Jackson he has to get healthy so he can play with Christopher! I wanna got to a monster truck rally!

The Four J's said...

That guy behind us in the picture is Jes' cousin Josh. He wouldn't let us take a good one!