Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby #2

It looks kind of like sunglasses and the baby is right in the middle.. tiny, tiny!!!


Alright, so I was a little off.. okay a lot off.. I guess I shouldn't trust my last period.. Instead of being due February 16th it's more like April 9th.. I'm not 6 weeks 5 days. We're very excited to welcome baby #2!!! Jackson enjoyed seeing the ultrasound picture, I'm sure he doesn't quite understand where exactly the baby is, but he seemed to enjoy looking at it. I look forward to the upcoming weeks and feeling better!!!


2 comments:

Tina Crowther said...

Who's the 4th J? I thought you liked the name Hannah for a girl. I'm not seeing a J in that unless you're hispanic and you spell it Janna... hehehe

The Four J's said...

haha we haven't picked out a name yet, but it will start with a J.. I'm over Hannah.. :) It's out last baby, so I can't just give them a name out of the blue that doesn't start with a J.. they may feel left out later..