Friday, October 1, 2010

Not so much of a bean anymore!

I had a doctors appointment this morning. In the past there was a sign on their door and all over their office saying that children 12 years and under were not allowed. This was difficult at times, but I have a friend here that told me the sign was taken down, I called to double check and it's true.. kids are allowed now!!! I was so excited to be able to take Jackson (and Jes, of course) . Jackson got to see the baby for himself and he thought that was neat. :) Everything with the baby is fine, I'm doing great.. I only gained 1 pound!!! YAY!!! We'll find out what we're having in about 4-5 weeks!!!

2 comments:

NaDell said...

I'm glad Jes and Jackson were able to come. I wouldn't want my kids to come unless I had an ultrasound appointment just because they'd be in the way and annoying. I like the break I get when I'm waiting for my appointment!

Mary said...

LOOKS LIKE A PINK VERSION TO ME... HAHAHA