


Since we can't make it home for the holidays I've gotta brave all the baking and cooking by myself!! Most years my mom helps me make the dough for the rolls so I don't mess it up then I know how to do the rest... today I did it all by myself with only 1 phone call to her to make sure I was doing it right!!! YAY!!! I decided we would make half of it into cinnamon rolls.. so those will be yummy too!!! Jackson had a good time helping me roll them out. We're doing good.. trying to keep warm on our 50 degree nights.. haha
5 comments:
Looks yummy! I like Jackson's spider blanket and pillow. Fun.
Enjoy your mild temperatures.
I see you are using a GLASS to cut them out too. Glad to help! We'll miss you this year...
That spider blanket and pillow were sent from Jes' Grandma... Jackson loves spiders so she got it after Halloween sales.. he loves it!! I'm freezing right now too.. probably not as much as you guys though.. Yup mom.. using a glass!!! =)
YUMMMY!!!
You are braving it like we are! Good luck and I hope it all turns out delicious! :) Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)
Post a Comment