Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our new Home

Jes, Jackson and I in front of our house
Jackson's bed
Window and closet
Tent and decor
Jackson's room
living room view #1
living room view #2
Kitchen view #1
Kitchen view #2
Dining area
Jackson's dining area and if we ever find the pantry we're looking for it will be the perfect spot for that!
Family room
More of the family room.. between the high chair and the toy box is an accordian door into the laundry room then a door into the garage.
TV area in the Family Room
Jackson's parking lot/ Jes' mancave (garage)

We love our new house and are slowely getting settled more and more...

4 comments:

Mary said...

Looks good. I don't see a Crib yet. Where will that go?

The Four J's said...

haha Jackson's crib was recalled, so that's on our list of things we need to buy.. our spare room is kind of a storage unit at the moment!!! :)

Jemmett Clan said...

Looks like you have been hard at work, but it looks nice. I love that you have a family room and a living room (I am slightly envious)!!

Michael and Anita said...

Congratuations on your new house! :)