Friday, July 1, 2011

5 Year Wedding Anniversary

July 1, 2006


5 Years Later...



Today Jes and I celebrate 5 years of marriage!!! Time has flown!!! In those 5 years we've moved 8 times, (one being 1200 miles away!!!) had 2 kiddos, went through Paramedic School and have done all the things you do as parents and spouses... The list could go on and on!!! I'll never forget the day we got married... I still can't believe I actually passed out!!! It true... I did... and I thought it was 'hot' there. I would've not come to as fast if I would have been in Yuma then!!! I love him more than ever and I'm so happy with our life here in Yuma!!! Of course we miss our family and friends, but 'living the dream' (Jes having a career as a Paramedic) takes precedence over all. I'm happy to help him fulfill his dreams!!! Love you babe!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

It's over 100 in the shade there a lot more than it is here. Glad that you are living the dream! Not everybody gets to work at their chosen job! Love you all from way up here in WA...

NaDell said...

You did get married on our hottest day of the year in the hottest part of the day. It was crazy hot!
Happy Anniversary!

Michael and Anita said...

Happy Anniversary, a little late! :) I didn't know you passed out. That is kind of hilarious! :) I'm glad you were okay. Sorry for not commenting more. I do read your blog, but I am lame about commenting. Sorry. I'm so glad you put up pics and stories to share your life with me (and everyone else, of course). It is fun to see your cute family and know what you guys are up to. Hope you're doing good and have good A/C. :)