Friday, April 13, 2012

cRaZy DaY!!!

Holy cow it's been crazy.. it's been good then bad, then good... then bad again and now it's just good (I hope!!)

So... in December when we still lived in Yuma I had some dental work done... 3 crowns and a filling, yah ouch!! Well, it's still been bugging me and I've been in a lot of pain and getting frequent headaches. No fun!! Today I decided I have had enough and called a dentist here in the Springs and they got me in today!! After x-rays and examining they found out that one of my crowns has a large gap between the crown and the tooth, therefore letting in all sorts of bacteria and anything else I put in my mouth causing me to have these awesome headaches... Of course when I heard that I wasn't happy with my prior dentist, but happy with my new one since they finally figured out what was causing me so much pain. I went back to my Yuma dentist so many times for adjustments trying to figure out what was wrong and they never caught it.. RIDICULOUS!!! Anyhow... called my Yuma dentist when I got home and I told her what happened and asked what they were willing to do to help me since I obviously have to get it re-done. She informed me that the dentist was writing off what we owe them (almost $700!!) They want me to be happy and oh my goodness I am so happy about not having to pay them a dime more!! I get to go get my crown re-done next Thursday and then I should feel a million times better!! Yay!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Glad they could get you in so fast!

NaDell said...

Sounds like you found a great dentist there! I'm glad the dentist is not making you pay anymore. What would have happened if it was already all paid for?

The Four J's said...

I'm hoping they would've refunded me a percentage.