Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Vancouver!!!
Well, we have now lived in Vancouver, Washington for almost a month! We love it!!! Everyone warned us about "all" the rain when we've hardly seen any!!! I think the weather is perfect, not too hot, not too cold!! We are lucky to live right across the street from a little park! It's called Leach Park... kind of weird I know, but it has a baby swing, so we're happy!!! Jackson has seemed to enjoy having his own room. Maybe it's more us!!! We're glad to have our own room back!!! Jackson has managed to find all the "no-no" spots. He knows where they all are and gets into them on a regular basis. We have a fireplace here and there's no screen covering the pit (our landlords are ordering one) and he tries to crawl into the pit! YUCK!!! I rearranged the front room and put the love seat right in front of it! Jackson will be 1 on August 28th! Time has just flown by!! He's standing alone and attempting at taking steps, so that's exciting!! His birthday party will be Saturday August 30th @ 4pm at Wildwood Park in Walla Walla. We hope you all can make it!! Enough of my babbling... hope you all have a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We'll see you August 30th. Olivia's having a friend party this year. We (she and I) planned it out yesterday. She wants to invite three little friends, and paint with watercolors, and dress up. She loves cake too. Now I have to find one that is cute to make....
I'm glad you're updating your blog. I love doing mine, as you may have noticed.
I saw your blog on Tina's. I am glad you guys have one now. It is fun to keep in touch and see pictures of those cute nephews on mine. I hope everything is going well for you guys. We look forward to seeing you next week. Jackson is too cute and we miss him (and you guys, too).
Post a Comment