Thursday, July 24, 2008

Still loving it here in Vancouver!!

We have lived here about a month and a half now and I've been back "home" twice. Jes, Jackson and I went over at the end of June for a reunion with Jes' family. Then this past week, Jackson and I headed over on the 21st and hung out in Walla Walla. It was nice to see lots of family!!! Jackson enjoyed playing with all of his cousins, but he hates the car... at least towards the end going both ways. That makes it pretty tricky when you're by yourself. It was well worth it, but I'm really glad to be home!! The next time we will be back is for Jackson's birthday party! I can't believe he's going to be 1 already!!! We got some Old Time Photos taken of Jackson recently. They're pretty cute!!! Hope everyone is having a good week!!!

1 comment:

NaDell said...

Super cute pictures! I hope I get one of those too....
Thanks for coming to visit.