I just thought I would update this thing again. It's actually quite a bit of fun to update and see others updates! I'm enjoying reading about what my brothers, sisters and their kids are up to. Jackson woke up Friday morning and was walking everywhere!! Since then, he walks way more than he crawls! It's so cute to watch him get around now. He's not as fast as some walkers, but I'm not complaining!! He's doing a good job and hasn't had a bad fall yet. I think he'll be a really good walker by his birthday party. That will be fun to not have to worry too much about him eating stuff out of the grass. We hope you all are doing well. HAPPY AUGUST!!
2 comments:
That's funny that you think because he walks that he won't eat stuff off the ground. He'll just stop and drop and eat it... We're looking forward to his party too. We miss you!!
We miss you guys and are looking forward to seeing you at the birthday party. Watch out-- once they start moving the trouble really starts! ;)
Post a Comment