Monday, August 4, 2008

Starting to enjoy doing these blogs more often...

I can't think of a ton of stuff to say in my blogs like my sister, so I'll have a bunch of short ones!! This morning, Jackson woke up soooo happy!! He usually wakes up this way, but this morning I think he was well rested and obviously missed me because Jes laid him next to me to wake me up and he was just giggling. Silly boy!! Then I decided I would try to get a picture of him with Jes' fake fire helmet on. He wouldn't quit taking it off before I could get the picture, but I finally got one and it's hilarious!!!! I can't wait to show his girl friends!! He's got such a sweet personality. He cracks me up and I love my little dude!!!

2 comments:

NaDell said...

I just have more kids and more to do. That's how I have more to say. Plus, it's kinda become my journal, so really I have way too much information on there. I used to think that I didn't have anything to say either. I guess I've thought of things.

Tina Crowther said...

You're funny. Jackson is a cutie too. Christopher took a couple of steps too. Although, Brant wants to call it walking... it's definitely not, yet. He's so tiny that it looks really funny, and he gets really excited and goes too fast. Thanks for the consolement on my wisdom teeth-I'm getting all four out too! I'll survive, I guess!