Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Oregon Zoo
Well, this past weekend we had some more company finally!! Dominic, Cassie and Giovanni came on Friday evening, we had dinner... (I made chicken in Italian dressing, baked potatoes and fruit salad.) It was yummy!! We just hung out for the evening at home since they'd been in the car most the afternoon. On Saturday morning we went to the Oregon Zoo!! It was so much fun to take the boys!! We had a blast! Giovanni and Jackson seemed to enjoy it too! I enjoy having company. Although we don't have a very big place, it all works out. Jes' parents camp out back and some sleep in the living room on an air mattress. It all works out. This coming weekend Jes' parents and little sister Alyse and her boyfriend Dalton are coming. Then the next two weekends we're going to Walla Walla. It should be exciting!!! We're planning a trip to the Oregon Coast for my birthday. I think we'll leave on September 20th in the morning and stay until Monday morning. This year has gone by way too fast!! Does anyone else see that? Maybe it's just because I have a baby and they grow so fast and keep you way busy! Anyhow, I hope you all have a good day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds like a lot of fun! I love having company too. It gives you something to look forward to and enjoy! (not that every day life isn't enjoyable!) Have a good week!
Post a Comment