Jackson's having a good birthday!!! He woke up and we made pancakes and sausage. I put syrup on his pancakes for the first time today and his face broke out a little. Luckily by the time we went for pictures, it was gone! After pictures he zonked out of course and we all took a nap! That was nice!! When he woke up I fed him some spaghetti. Now he's watching his movie. I think I'm going to take him to the mall soon to ride the carousal and play on the toys. He loves that!! I'll put some birthday cupcake pictures up tonight probably.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Birthday Boy!!!
Jackson's having a good birthday!!! He woke up and we made pancakes and sausage. I put syrup on his pancakes for the first time today and his face broke out a little. Luckily by the time we went for pictures, it was gone! After pictures he zonked out of course and we all took a nap! That was nice!! When he woke up I fed him some spaghetti. Now he's watching his movie. I think I'm going to take him to the mall soon to ride the carousal and play on the toys. He loves that!! I'll put some birthday cupcake pictures up tonight probably.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment