Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Could someone please tell me where this past year has gone?!?


Jackson playing on his zebra toy today.

I just can't believe that my little baby is going to 1 tomorrow!!! Where in the world did the last year go? I've heard it only goes faster every year following. He's had such a good first year. Nothing major and we still love him!! Tomorrow he has pictures at 10am. I'm going to make him cupcakes and that way he can "blow" out his candle tomorrow! I feel like a basket case. It's sad that he's not a baby anymore!!! Does anyone have a baby I can borrow? I need a baby fix!!! Does anyone have ideas on how to get him to quit grinding his teeth? It's driving me crazy!!! There will be another update tomorrow for sure... maybe even two!

4 comments:

Tina Crowther said...

I would let you borrow my baby, but he isn't a baby any more either! I guess it's time for another one! He looks really cute still though! Is he just romping all over the place?

NaDell said...

You can hold Vincent. He still cuddles. He is already almost 7 months though. You might just have to wait for Kori's baby. Or maybe you can hold Lydia. So many options.....

Dani W said...

awe you are too cute! Happy Birthday Jackson!!! YAY!

Mary said...

Happy 1st Birthday to my baby's baby! That makes me OLD! I Can hardly wait to make his fire truck cake for the party on Saturday. Love and Kisses from his crazy
G-ma in WW