Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TAG!!!

4 Things About Me..

4 things I like about my husband ....
1) He puts others before himself... sometimes too much!! (he deserves to spoil himself sometimes too!!)
2) When he randomly cleans the house.
3) When he lets me sleep in even though he's going to school all day and would love to have me up with him to eat breakfast, and probably for me to make his lunch.
4) He such a hard worker... I couldn't have asked for more!

4 movies I would watch more than once...
1) Sweet Home Alabama
2) Hope Floats
3) The Little Mermaid
4) Baby Einstein. (cause it's the little dude's favorite!)

4 TV shows I watch....
1) Bachelor/Bachelorette
2) Nanny 911
3) Trading Spouses
4) Clean House

4 places I have been...
1) Washington
2) Oregon
3) Utah
4) Nevada

4 places I would like to go...
1) Hawaii
2) Bahamas
3) Ohio to meet my sister-in-law and nephew!!
4) "home" to see all of my family!

4 People who email me regularly....
1) Cassie
2) Jes
3) Amanda
4) my mommy!

4 things I like to eat....
1) Chicken Enchiladas
2) Nutty Bars
3) Sunflower Seeds
4) Peaches!

4 things I'm looking forward to in the coming year...
1) Jes being DONE with school!!!!! =]
2) Jackson learning to talk... (I should look forward to that right?)
3) Kori's new baby coming!!! (hoping for a girl!!)
4) Jeff coming home!!

4 people I tag
1) Anyone who reads this
2) Anyone who reads this
3) Anyone who reads this
4) Anyone who reads this

No comments: