I was TAGGED!!
A Blast from the Past20 years ago...I was 1... almost 2, so probably the biggest brat ever! Those terrible 2's I gave my parents will catch up with me shortly!!! My parents drove a huge 10 passenger van! We lived in Umatilla, Oregon at 19 Martin Drive.
So Innocent!!
10 years ago...I was 11 almost 12. Once again, probably a big brat, I'm sure this will catch up with me. DARN!! I was just about to shave my legs for the first time ever. That's an exciting time when you're 12. I remember this so well because of the pictures my mom has of it. HA HA My parents drove a Red Ford Aerostar at that time I believe. We lived at 141 Reinken Blvd in Burbank, Washington.
ha ha I was a nerd!
5 years ago...I was 16...almost 17. I was still the biggest brat ever I'm sure... just ask my mom. I loved Stake Dances and BOYS!!! I had a lot of boyfriends that never lasted, but that's the fun of it. I was starting to drive... and starting to CRASH! I was nicknamed "Crash-Nessa" which I hated!!! When I drove, I usually drove the S10 which I wrecked or the Isuzu I-Mark We still lived in Burbank.
Glamor Shots!!
3 years ago...I was 18... almost 19. We had already moved to Walla Walla, Washington. Jes and I were almost married at this point. I'm sure I was doing wedding dress shopping and doing all the things you do before you get married. I drove a 1993 Mercury Sable. Jes drove is Big Jeep CJ 7. Jes worked at the Ice Berg and I worked at Applebee's. We were living in Walla Walla in Jes' Grandma Joanie's old house.
Me & Jes... sorry it's fuzzy!!!
1 year ago...I was 20... almost 21. I was usually cranky, and 38 weeks pregnant. It was hot, I was ready to have my little guy!! I spent most of my days in the pool floating around to relax and kill time... waiting and waiting! At this point I was probably even going into the hospital every other day. Jes and I went for nightly walks and I always had to slow down a bunch to endure Braxton Hicks Contractions. I believe some of those were actual contractions though. We still drove our 2000 Red Jeep Cherokee Sport. We lived in Jes' parents basement in Walla Walla on Frankland Street.
Sleeping... the best hobby!!

Yesterday... I cleaned the house and hung out with the little dude. We also had a nice trip to the Emergency Room due to Jackson falling and hitting his face on the bottom of the computer chair. He hit it right next to his left eye and it was pretty bad, but of course by the time he was seen it quit bleeding and he was calmed down. We're glad he was okay! We now live in Vancouver, Washington on E. 28th Street and we still have the Jeep and now a 2007 Chevy Malibu.
My little dude at the hospital.Thanks Mom for getting the first 3 pictures together for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment