Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I was tagged... again

Photo Tagging

Here are the rules:You have to take pictures of the following things, and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose.


Favorite Room

The living room is my favorite room because it's where we can all be comfortably as a family!


My Closet

Organized by color for the most part.


Favorite Shoes

Who doesn't love their flip flops?


The Kitchen Sink

Old and nasty... but EMPTY!!


The Laundry Room

There it is...


What's My Kid Doing





He was laughing at me and running from the camera when I was trying to get a good picture of him.


Face Shot


That's me!


I tag anyone who reads this. =]
You're It!

1 comment:

NaDell said...

Cute. Good pictures from mom. Cute Jackson too. Too bad I read it already. Now I have to do another blog of my own.