Thursday, August 14, 2008

Record Highs in Vancouver


This afternoon we were in the car driving and on the temperature deal it said it was 107 degrees!!! I think that may just be telling how hot it is in the car, not outside. Although, it was very hot today... and still is!!! When we got home I decided to get in Jackson's little kiddie pool with him. He had a blast!!! I put his slide in it and he enjoyed sliding into the water and getting splashed!! It's only 6:45pm and he's asleep already... I'm sure he won't sleep too long. Never know though with him getting worn out in the sun today!!



3 comments:

NaDell said...

Sometimes the temperature in the car has to balance out after running for a little while before it's accurate. Ours does that too. Starts sometimes at 96 and ends up at 88 or something. Fun pool time!

ashley said...

Can I just say your blog is so cute! It's adorable. It was so good to hear from you! Wow that is really hot for Vancouver, hopefully you guys have an air conditioner. I remember last summer we lived in Vancouver and it was in the 100s but we didn't have air conditioning so I would sit in front of a fan ALL day. Good Times.

Well I'm glad you guys have a blog! I don't know why, but it's just so fun to read about other peoples lives :) By the way, your son is so cute! Good luck battling that heat!

Brook and Kyle said...

Hey! I found the link to your bog while looking through some of my friend's blogs and wanted to say hi. I can't believe how hot it is in Vancouver. Here in Moscow, it has only been over 100 once (101) and only over 90 for about 4 days this whole summer. Jackson looks so cute in his swimming pool. I bet you guys had fun in there. I hope everything is going well.