Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Welcome Rainy Season!!
I think Vancouver has officially started it's rainy season! I must say we're enjoying it so far. Ask me in a couple months though and I'll probably be tired of it. When it rains, it's perfect, not too hot and not too cold. Yesterday I "interviewed" for a nanny job. It wasn't that difficult. I went to their house and they were like, "Can you start Thursday?" I'm excited to be able to work while having Jackson with me. Kevin and Jamie have 2 little boys. Nolan is 3 and Aiden is 1. They played a lot yesterday morning with Jackson while I was there and they all seem to get along very well. I'll only be watching them on Thursday's and Saturday's. It's still nice to have something to contribute to our budget. Along with the good news, comes the bad... it will be more difficult to come home on weekends since I'll be watching the boys on Saturday's. Both of their grandparents live here in town, so with ample notice, I can get a Saturday off if need be. We're planning a trip to the coast in September for my birthday! Jes' parents are going as well and going to rent some sort of beach house or condo. I'm excited for the shopping as well! I hope you all have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun to babysit. Jackson will be good at sharing, plus you'll get paid. Good all around, right? I hope that it is still nice in a couple months, but I guess that you are only there for sure for a little while longer, more if there's an internship or something, but at least you know that you probably don't have to do it forever, so even if it is not too fun, you can get through it. Good luck.
I'm glad you found some kids to babysit. Christopher loves playing with other kids! His babysitter has six- of course now they're all in school but one of them. Anyway, it sounds like you're doing Pretty good. Have fun next weekend for Jackson's party!
Post a Comment