As of yesterday Jackson is 1 year and 1 week old! My baby is growing up!!! We've got all settled back at home, put all his toys away and put more toys together. The other day I put his trike together. He loves it!!! Although, same with his fire engine car, he'd rather push it! He'll learn. He continues to be a joy in our home.
The other night I decided to go and get him fish and a fish tank. He loves them!! He thinks they are just too funny!! It's the only pet I'll allow in the house. =]
Last night we were "rough housing" with him on our bed... jumping on it, and it BROKE!!! Beings as our bed frame is wood, it is fixable. It will just mean getting the time to fix it. So last night we blew up the air bed out in the living room and of course that got Jackson really excited... Needless to say, he wanted to sleep with us, so none of us slept well. Then Jes and I both woke up feeling sick. I think the combination of lack of sleep and business has something to do with it for both of us.
1 comment:
You're funny! Is it going to be that big of a milestone for me when Christopher turns 1 next month? We've gotten him a few toys at yard sales... I'm sure he'll be almost as spoiled as jackson! Good luck getting your bed fixed!
Post a Comment