Saturday, September 6, 2008

tired of being sick



Jes came down with pretty nasty cold on Friday morning and it's just progressively been getting worse and worse. He's still not completely feeling well. I was convinced I wouldn't get it, then I was up throwing up last night. NO FUN!!! So as I'm in the bathroom throwing up, crying of course, it upset Jackson, so poor Jes being sick and to help both of us. It makes us miss our family being so close!!! I'm feeling a lot better tonight!! Now we're just hoping Jackson doesn't get it. So far, so good! We decided that we had to get out of the house tonight, so we just took Jackson for a little walk to a school down the road to play. Since Jes and I were wearing our hats, we decided to get his Seahawks hat out and he kept it on the whole time!! I was impressed!!! I guess if Daddy and Mommy are wearing one, he will too!! He looks so cute in it!! Well, at this time last night we were all sound asleep, so I'm off to bed.


2 comments:

NaDell said...

Sorry you guys are sick. That's no fun at all. Yuck. I'm glad you don't live close if you're sick......

The Four J's said...

you're fast!!! i just posted that!!