Tuesday, September 16, 2008

summer is turning into fall so fast!!

So the other night I decided that I was going to do something different with my hair... I didn't want to lose the length or change the color, I just wanted something different, so I trimmed up my "side sweeps" and now they're more of bangs. Jes doesn't like them, but I do! I've got comments saying I look older, not just a girl babysitting all the time. I hate it when people think I'm babysitting Jackson... he's mine! I'm almost 22. I guess it's good to look younger, I'll appreciate it someday. =) Here's a picture:

I love it!


Jes has decided that his job just isn't working out... he works completely off of commission and it's just getting to be way too much. He's applied for numerous hospitals around to be an ER Tech. So far, most of those jobs are swing shift, but anything is better than what he's doing. Some days he will drive more than 200 miles and still not sell. He gets 10 dollars per show and then the commission if he sells it. Normally his show takes about 2-3 hours so if he doesn't sell he makes sometimes like 3 dollars an hour. It's no good. We're hoping he finds something soon!!!

For my birthday, we're having my friend Angela from my Mommy Group watch Jackson. Jes and I are going to go out to dinner and Jackson can go and play with his little buddy Carston. I think they'll have fun! Carston is 13 months.

Jackson continues to learn new things everyday. He's so silly and so energetic!!! He loves to play outside. Since we have all bark in our back "yard" I call it our back bark, his legs are all scratched up because he like to move all the bark and play in the dirt. In order for me to make dinner or get anything done, I just leave the sliding door open and he lets himself in and out, bringing me rocks, bark and any other treasures he finds. It is sure entertaining!! The back is completely fenced in just in case you're wondering. I hope you all have a good week!!

I just couldn't resist taking this picture
He was trying to escape... ha ha

He's so busy!!!




3 comments:

Mary said...

Yep Time flies when your baby is growing up! I enjoy watching you as a mom, You're doing great Nessa! We knew you would be a great mom! Thanks for all you do to keep our family happy! Love, MOM

Tina Crowther said...

Hey, I like your bangs too. I know how you feel about looking young! You're birthday is tomorrow huh? Happy birthday! Christopher will be 11 months! we sure miss you guys!

NaDell said...

Jackson's super cute in the backyard. Happy Birthday! Are you guys coming up again this weekend for Colby or coming another time? Let us know about the job stuff for Jes. Good luck to him.