Yesterday was my 22nd birthday as most of you already knew. It was great!!! Jes took the day off and was planning on making me breakfast, but I got to impatient (as usual) so we went to McDonald's. Jackson didn't mind that though. After that we all just hung out at home. Jackson got a good morning nap and then after that we went grocery shopping which is something I truly enjoy. We went to Costco for a huge shopping trip and to Wal-Mart for a couple of things. Then about 5:30 I went and dropped Jackson off at my friend Angela's house for him to hang out there while we went out to dinner. We invited one of Jes' classmates from his Paramedic class, Dustin and his wife Kristin to go with us. We went to an Italian restaurant. It was pretty good. When I called Angela to let her know we were on our way to get Jackson, he just started SCREAMING!! I was like oh know, is everything okay? I think he heard my voice. He had a hard time... between it being later in the evening, molars coming in and not being left very often since we don't know too many people here, it was hard for him! I completely understand!!! He stayed up for 2 hours with Jes and I... we were starting to wonder when he was going to get tired. Thanks to everyone who sent cards, flowers, necklaces, gift cards and for all the phone calls!! Here's a picture of me with the necklace that my mom made for me. I could've had Dustin or Kristin take a picture of Jes and I... I completely forgot about my camera while we were out... it was in my purse.
Friday, September 19, 2008
My Birthday...
Yesterday was my 22nd birthday as most of you already knew. It was great!!! Jes took the day off and was planning on making me breakfast, but I got to impatient (as usual) so we went to McDonald's. Jackson didn't mind that though. After that we all just hung out at home. Jackson got a good morning nap and then after that we went grocery shopping which is something I truly enjoy. We went to Costco for a huge shopping trip and to Wal-Mart for a couple of things. Then about 5:30 I went and dropped Jackson off at my friend Angela's house for him to hang out there while we went out to dinner. We invited one of Jes' classmates from his Paramedic class, Dustin and his wife Kristin to go with us. We went to an Italian restaurant. It was pretty good. When I called Angela to let her know we were on our way to get Jackson, he just started SCREAMING!! I was like oh know, is everything okay? I think he heard my voice. He had a hard time... between it being later in the evening, molars coming in and not being left very often since we don't know too many people here, it was hard for him! I completely understand!!! He stayed up for 2 hours with Jes and I... we were starting to wonder when he was going to get tired. Thanks to everyone who sent cards, flowers, necklaces, gift cards and for all the phone calls!! Here's a picture of me with the necklace that my mom made for me. I could've had Dustin or Kristin take a picture of Jes and I... I completely forgot about my camera while we were out... it was in my purse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the picture. It would have been nice to see Jes to, of course, but it was your b-day afterall. Hope it was memorable for you...Love, MOM
Happy birthday you! I'm so sorry I wasn't one of those people who sent you anything! I hope you're doing great though! Poor Jackson. Christopher woke up at 4 in the morning last night, with croup! It's scary stuff. He hasn't been sick like at all, but he was just barking as he breathed and couldn't calm down! I felt bad. he's resting now though and doing fine! I guess we'll see tonight. Love ya
Tina
Post a Comment