Last night around 3am, Jackson started crying... I went in to check on him and when I went to picked him up he was burning up!!! Of course this scared me because he has only had a fever one other time besides this. Luckily I have friends and siblings with their kids going through the exact same thing! Those molars are just kicking his fanny! haha He seems to be feeling a lot better today... just really tired!!!
2 comments:
You meany! You saw him all sad and needing attention and got out your camera?! What? Just Kidding. I hope he gets through it soon. Vincent should get his first ones very soon. I hope so anyway.
I'll call you about when we will plan on coming down there.
You are so funny... I agree with Nadell... lol... you got you camera, dont worry I am sure I will be doing the same thing. As for coming to your house next... i dunno I am in need of some Vaca time lol.
Post a Comment