Saturday, October 11, 2008

A dog?


Me... never would have thought huh? Well, I'm Dog-sitting for my friend Shannon for 12 days!!! She's going to New Jersey for work, so I agreed. Her and I worked together at Applebee's in Walla Walla. She ended up moving up this way right after we did, so it's been nice to have a friend here! Kaylee, the dog is really good with Jackson. He loves her!!! In fact, he was in bed at 7 tonight because he was so tired between me watching the kids and Kaylee being here. It should be an interesting 12 days. I also start work on Monday. I'm working for Cascade Callworks. It a telemarketing position and we make calls for Dish Network. Don't worry, I won't be calling you, it's all in the computer and right now we're working on the East Side of the States. I'll be working Monday-Friday 3:30-8:30pm and every other Saturday from 10-1. I'm excited to finally go back to work. I haven't really worked since June of 2007. Jes started his job at Sears today and has 40 hours scheduled next week. Luckily I found a babysitter in our ward here. She's really nice. Jes will be off of work most days between 3 and 6, so sometimes he won't be there very long at all. At least Jes and I will still see each other in the mornings and at night. I hope all is well with everyone!!!

1 comment:

NaDell said...

Yes! I read your blogs. I just haven't felt very good the last few days and don't know what to say to comment. The dog is cute with Jackson. I bet your neighbor will enjoy that. HA HA. Bratty neighbor!
What are we supposed to say to the google thing? Anyway, I do read it, I just don't always have time to write a comment.