I read it! We love seeing Jackson and hearing how you guys are doing. I sometimes forget to leave comments though. Sorry. Keep it up. We miss you and like to know what is going on.
I read it... I know it feels like that sometimes... I dont think I have gotten all that many comments either... I see other peoples and they have like 18 comments on a stupid entry and my more important entries get... 5. Dont worry I read it... and I try to comment but am really busy with my new job and the callings I have for church... crazy. But I love hearing about your life and what is new! :)
2 comments:
I read it! We love seeing Jackson and hearing how you guys are doing. I sometimes forget to leave comments though. Sorry. Keep it up. We miss you and like to know what is going on.
I read it... I know it feels like that sometimes... I dont think I have gotten all that many comments either... I see other peoples and they have like 18 comments on a stupid entry and my more important entries get... 5. Dont worry I read it... and I try to comment but am really busy with my new job and the callings I have for church... crazy. But I love hearing about your life and what is new! :)
Post a Comment