Monday, October 13, 2008

New Job!!!

So as most of you know, I start my new job at Cascade Callworks today at 3:30... well, I interviewed at 24 hour fitness for the kids club attendant position this afternoon and think I'll take that one instead if it's offered. They're both minimum wage jobs but with the 24 hour fitness one, Jes and I would both get FREE memberships!!! How awesome is that?! I think it'd be great!!! Also with 24 hour fitness I'd probably work like 4-8:30, so Jes would be able to watch Jackson and I would leave right when he got home. That would work out even better!!! So Jackson had his first little bit at Bethany's. She's the one watching Jackson during Jes and I's overlap of work. She said he did great. She has a little boy Tanner who is 3 and a little girl Brynsley who will be 1 in December, so they had a good time!! More to come when I go to my first day of work!!

3 comments:

NaDell said...

Let us know what you decide to do. Also, if they let you bring Jackson....
See you later.

Mary said...

You know I read your Blogs... It's the next best thing to being there! Good Luck which ever job you choose.

Dani W said...

In the past they have let you bring your own kid in IF you worked in Kids Club... You could have used me as a reference for 24 hour... The memberships are nice too... work out whenever you want and have you kids watched for free... double awesome. Good luck with that! :)