After looking at this page, it makes me really appreciate what I have. We have Jackson, our beautiful little boy who is now 13 months and growing up so fast!!! There's days that I want to just give him away, but things such as this make you cherish every moment you have with your loved ones! Tonight when I put Jackson to bed, before even going to this page, I spent extra time with him singing him just one more song and giving him one more kiss. At this point, I just want to go wake him up and hold him and love him. I plan to live everyday to it's fullest and enjoy everything I have. To my family... I love you all!!! :)
1 comment:
Oh, I didn't comment on this because it was too sad. I read part of their blog and was crying. So sad! How did you find out about them? So sweet too.
It really does make you thankful, huh?
Another reason for not commenting sometimes is because I check when Vincent's asleep or between commercials of TV or Dr. Laura. =)
Post a Comment