Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've been tagged... have you??

I Have Been Chosen...YAY!

The RULES

1. Link the person who tagged you (http://thewolseyfam.blogspot.com/2008/09/ive-been-tagged.html)
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.

Here are my unspectacular quirks.

1. I'm a complete neat freak... organization is a must at my house!

2. I love to bake!!! Mostly cookies of course!!

3. I hardly ever watch tv. I don't enjoy it very much. I rarely get into a show for very long.

4. I have cut my hair on my own many times... and still haven't learned my lesson!!! haha

5. I sometimes talk to my mom more than 5 times a day!!! I miss her and all the rest of my family being so close!!!

6. I have no idea what to put for number 6.

The lucky people are:

NaDell
Mom
Tina
Kathryn
Coralee

Cassie



1 comment:

NaDell said...

I did this one. I didn't really tag anyone, but I did challenge anybody to do 100 things. Have fun with that.
By the way, your letter thing is kind of annoying. It's always like 9 letters all mushed together.