Christmas Gift Tag
I enjoy wrapping presents. I wish I was as good as my mom at it though! I never even bother with ribbons and bows just because I don't understand why I can't get it to look as good as other people can!!
2. Real tree or artificial?
We had an artificial tree all the time growing up since my dad was allergic to real ones, so when Jes and I got married we've had a real one ever since and love them!!! This year we're hoping to go and cut it down ourselves. We'll see.
3. When do you put up the tree?
I do it as soon as Jes will let me... since it is a real tree though we usually do it the first weekend in December... sometimes into the second week.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Probably right after Christmas... we're usually moving the week after Christmas... we have ever since we've been married! Crazy, I know!!! With Jackson this year, we'll probably want it down before Christmas is over because he probably will have a hard time resisting to go and play in it! It will make for some cute pictures though!!!
5. Do you like egg nog?
I'm not sure I've tried it... but just like NaDell said, it looks gross!!! Jes loves it though and I'm sure Jackson will... maybe I'll give it a try. (probably not though!)
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I always enjoyed getting the "big girl" stuff!!! Since NaDell was a couple years older I always got jealous that she'd get hairspray and I didn't. It makes for a great stocking stuffer!!! I remember though one year my mom crocheted me a green Christmas dress and a matching one for my doll and I got pictures in it! I wonder where that's at mom? It will probably fit Elizabeth soon!
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Thanks to my mom finding me a good deal on one while she was here, yes!! My previous one got donated to the garbage can last year. It was breaking and old!
8. Hardest person to buy for?
4. When do you take the tree down?
Probably right after Christmas... we're usually moving the week after Christmas... we have ever since we've been married! Crazy, I know!!! With Jackson this year, we'll probably want it down before Christmas is over because he probably will have a hard time resisting to go and play in it! It will make for some cute pictures though!!!
5. Do you like egg nog?
I'm not sure I've tried it... but just like NaDell said, it looks gross!!! Jes loves it though and I'm sure Jackson will... maybe I'll give it a try. (probably not though!)
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I always enjoyed getting the "big girl" stuff!!! Since NaDell was a couple years older I always got jealous that she'd get hairspray and I didn't. It makes for a great stocking stuffer!!! I remember though one year my mom crocheted me a green Christmas dress and a matching one for my doll and I got pictures in it! I wonder where that's at mom? It will probably fit Elizabeth soon!
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Thanks to my mom finding me a good deal on one while she was here, yes!! My previous one got donated to the garbage can last year. It was breaking and old!
8. Hardest person to buy for?
Probably for each of our parents... just because we want to get something meaningful that they will like and use. We'll see how we do this year... I've got a great idea!!!
9. Easiest person to buy for?
Jackson of course!!! He's so easy to buy for!! Jes is easy as well.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received?
Hmm... I can't really remember a time of getting a horrible gift. Well, I guess in beauty school we did an exchange and this one girl gave me this huge yellow duck that stunk of cigarette smoke! It was disgusting!!! On top of that, she gave me these little jewelry box things that had obviously had a lot of dust on them previously since there was still a bunch on there after her attempt of cleaning them up. It's the thought that counts!
11. Mail or email Christmas card?
I mail them and am preparing my list this year... would you like one? Give me your address!!!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I love While you were Sleeping... it's based at Christmastime and I love it!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I usually start as soon as I start finding good deals on things I think people will like!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes, I'm guilty... some gifts just aren't for me but they make for great on the spur of the moment gifts!!!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
First of all... NaDell, those cordial cherries are so gross!!! Sorry, had to add that! I really like my mom's truffles and candy cane bread!!! I'll be at her house Christmas morning this year too!!! YAY!!!!9. Easiest person to buy for?
Jackson of course!!! He's so easy to buy for!! Jes is easy as well.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received?
Hmm... I can't really remember a time of getting a horrible gift. Well, I guess in beauty school we did an exchange and this one girl gave me this huge yellow duck that stunk of cigarette smoke! It was disgusting!!! On top of that, she gave me these little jewelry box things that had obviously had a lot of dust on them previously since there was still a bunch on there after her attempt of cleaning them up. It's the thought that counts!
11. Mail or email Christmas card?
I mail them and am preparing my list this year... would you like one? Give me your address!!!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I love While you were Sleeping... it's based at Christmastime and I love it!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I usually start as soon as I start finding good deals on things I think people will like!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes, I'm guilty... some gifts just aren't for me but they make for great on the spur of the moment gifts!!!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Well if you have clear lights, then I think it needs colorful ornaments and vice versa.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
I have too many favorites! I just love music.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I would love to stay at home, but since we live so far away now, we'll celebrate Christmas morning at our house on Christmas Eve this year, then drive to my parents house and stay the night.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph, Bruce, Marvin, LeRoy.
20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star?
I have a star that I bought at Wal-Mart for Jes and I's first Christmas. Maybe it's time for a new one this year!?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
I get really excited and usually beg Jes to open one on Christmas Eve, but this year we'll open all of ours at home on Christmas Eve morning... then with our families on Christmas... Jackson will probably wake up the day after looking for more!!!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
The crowds at EVERY store!!! I hate that!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment