Jackson has learned that it is funny to jump off the couch and listen to scared mom. He's been doing this for some time now, but he'll go days without and then all of a sudden start doing it again. So here he is... doing the boy stuff!!!
He also now knows what a dog says... cracks me up!!!! I'm not sure who taught him what a dog says, but he knows! We did "dog sit" for 14 days in September, so that could be why.
Right now he is playing hide-n-seek with Jes. They are so silly!!! He does this pretty much every night. Sometimes I join in... he gets pretty excited during this though, so usually it takes some relaxing before he'll go to bed.
Right after I recorded this video of them playing hide-n-seek he somehow fell on the kitchen floor and has a little bump on his head and bit his lip pretty good. Poor guy!! We have pictures next Tuesday... he must know!!!
I've started my job at The Picture People here and I like it a lot... I know I said that about the telemarketing job too, but I sincerely like this job! I get to look at mostly adorable children all day!!! Today I got a couple to give some good smiles!!! I'm doing everything but taking the pictures. So I guess you could say I have the easy job. Jes has been busily working for Sears and then of course going to school on Tuesday's and Friday's. He never gets an actual day off from everything, so I'm sure we'll thoroughly enjoy coming home for Thanksgiving!!! Maybe we'll even get out by ourselves... we'll see!
P.S. He does have jammies... we put them on him right before he goes to bed because he loves to run around in his diaper at night. :) No worries!!
2 comments:
Andy says: Are you going to post the video when he jumps off the couch and breaks his leg? At least medical help will be really really close by.
I say: I think the video ended a few seconds too soon. We needed to hear him laughing after the jump, I think.
He's so cute!
I just love those little laughs. He is so ADORABLE! Maybe I get to watch him so you can go out when you come?????????
Post a Comment