Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jackson wanted to tell you something...



If I end up a few steps behind him, he's walks straight over to the park.

Jackson wants to tell you about his day at the park....

hgfhgrh tutuuuuuuuuuuuuuhttththhttttttttthttttt 5j j5 jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjntttttttttttttttttt t grtt 54 ttttttttttttttttttttt

This was probably also his face while typing the previous message.

He giggled the whole time he just did that! But as I said above, we enjoyed the nice weather today and after his 3 1/2 hour long nap went across the street to play at the park... here's some cute pictures!

Standing at the bottom of the slide... he usually walks down, not quite sure who taught him that.

3 comments:

NaDell said...

What a cute t-shirt. Opps, I almost spelled shirt without the r. That wouldn't sound very nice.
I'm so glad you are enjoying motherhood. You're doing a great job!

Turner Family said...

He is too CUTE! Hope you are coming over for Thanksgiving. Your mom invited us to share dinner with them. Hope to see you soon.

Tina Crowther said...

If I hadn't have just barely talked to you online and you reassured me you weren't pregnant, I would have thought that title meant Jackson was going to be a big brother. But then again, that's what I've had on my mind lately! He sure is fun!