Sunday, November 9, 2008

Grandpa/Grandma weekend! :)

Jackson's helping Grandma... actually he's trying to steal her light!

On Thursday afternoon Jackson and I went and met my mom in Portland at Fabric Depot to bring her to our house. We had a lot of fun shopping at quilt stores and toys stores. That night my mom helped me make a stew out of our leftovers from the night before. On Friday we had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and of course we shopped some more...

Jackson's loving the Chocolate Chip Pancakes!!


I even bought some Christmas presents!! Then we came home and made Chicken Pot Pie!!! (My FAVORITE!!!) I hadn't had it for about a year!! Now I know how to make it myself. On Saturday my dad called and just couldn't stand not getting to be here too, so he took the Sunday off from Walla Walla 3rd Ward and came over last night. We made Chicken Enchiladas. (Jes' FAVORITE!!! but I know how to make those for him.) Dad bragged of paying 2.17 for gas in Troutdale. What a great price!!! Jes got off work a little after 9 and we all played Rummikub and ate root beer floats. This morning we got up bright and early, well not that early... but we were up pretty late playing games... speaking of which, Jes won twice and so did I. Can't let the guests beat us!!! :) We went to my ward here in Vancouver.

Jackson's ready to go to church.


It was nice to have Dad and Mom there to help me wrestle Jackson, we didn't even have to take him out!! woo hoo!!! We came home from church and kind of watched Emma. Dad and I fell asleep though and Jackson was already asleep. Dad took Jackson over to the park across the street and even took some pictures!!!

Jackson playing at the park with Grandpa.


Yay for that because I'm always forgetting to do so. Jes works until 9, so we'll probably be up playing games again!!


Jackson and mommy!

1 comment:

Turner Family said...

Nessa-- I'm jealous that your mom got to spend time with her daughter. It makes me want to go visit Erika. I love the pix of you and Jackson. Great pix of you! Love ya,

Tell your mom to check her email. She will be greatly surprised. Mary--Save your money and I will go with you!!!