Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Saaaweet!!!




Playing at the park!

Going down the slide... weeee!!


This morning we had a play-date here at our house. It was a lot of fun! We had 2 other mom's and their sons here to play for about 2 hours. Jackson really enjoys having friends over! Gabe's mom and I took Jackson over to the park to play for a little bit, but it got a little chilly out, so they lasted a couple of pictures and then we were done!!! After Rachael and Gabe left, I put Jackson down for a nap and continued my job hunt!!! During that I got a phone call from The Picture People offering me a job for the position I applied for!!! I'm so excited!!! I start on Friday the 14th. Jackson will once again be going to Bethany's so I'm sure he' ll like that! WOO!!!!



Gabe and Jackson on the slides.

1 comment:

Kori said...

Congrats on the job! What did you bring that represented you? Whatever it was, it must have worked. Your litte guy is looking handsome (as always). :)