This is Jackson's buddy Carston, I love this dog costume!!!
My 2 cowboys!
Immediately after that... haha he hates the hat!!
So my sister was asking me why I was slacking on posting Halloween pictures... to be honest, we didn't do much, but it was fun!!! On the day before, we went to a costume playdate. I put Jackson in his turtle costume from last year since it still fits. Then, for the afternoon when Jes got out of school, we put him in his Cowboy hat, boots, shirt and went to the mall to trick-or-treat. I didn't take any pictures at the mall though, because I forgot my camera in the car... DANG! I did take some cute pictures at home before we went though. We had about 5 trick-or-treaters at home. We had planned for a lot more, but didn't know what to expect. Oh well, I was busy cleaning like crazy for company to come. Jes' parents and aunt came over on Saturday and stayed the weekend. We had a "Thanksgiving" dinner at his aunt's friends house. It was delicious!
Today I have my interview at the Picture People. I'm excited!!! Since I'll be in interview clothes already I was going to run by Applebees and get an application, since I enjoy being a server. Besides, I left there in good terms, so I should be able to get a job. :) I hope everyone has a good week!!! This week isn't as busy since I'm not working yet, but my mom's coming on Thursday!!! :)YAY!!! CHICKEN POT PIE!!!! haha I love you mom!! Hope everyone has a good one!!
1 comment:
I was being sarcastic about you being a slacker. I do love to see kids in cute costumes though. Jackson's adorable!
Have fun with mom.
Post a Comment