Monday, December 15, 2008

Jack in the Box

The other day I was at home with Jackson just hanging out and I heard him giggle a little bit and decided to go look for him... this is where I found him...





This is the pitiful skiff of snow we woke up to on Sunday morning. Portland was much worse and in order to drive I-5 you had to have chains, so Jes bought chains for the Jeep and went to work.




Jes and I have both been working 30+ hours so we've been away from home a lot. We're both enjoying our jobs and as always, Jackson loves Bethany. She's so accommodating and is so good with Jackson. I have Monday and Tuesday off, so I'm looking forward to just hanging out with Jackson. He's got a nasty cough, so hopefully he can have a chance to get better. Plus, it's freezing, so I don't want to go outside!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Cute enough for a Christmas Card!!!
Thanks for sharing!