Sweetheart Tag
1- Where did you meet your Sweetheart?
We met in Mr. Peasley's American Government class at Wa-Hi.
2- What do you remember about him/her most?
I just remember him being pretty quiet.
3- Who asked who out first?
I had an interview at Staples after school the day we met... so I told him he should give me his number so I can call him and tell him how it went. ha ha... I called him on my way home and drove past his house to wave. That's when we found out we lived exactly 2 blocks away from each other.
4- What did you do on your first date?
We went to the movies to see Napolian Dynamite.
5- What was your favorite thing to do when you were dating?
We enjoyed wheeling and playing uno attack. We found ourselves sitting around his parents dining room table with Jeff and his sister Alyse and sometimes a couple of his friends playing it for hours. It was so much fun though!!!
6- When was your 1st kiss with your sweetheart?
It was during Napolian Dynamite. He leaned over to kiss me and I said, I don't kiss guys that aren't my boyfriend, so he asked me out. :)
7- When did you realize you loved him/her?
I believe it was around Christmas of 2004. He got me a beautiful necklace and tons of chocolate!! I think it was during Christmas break that we talked about marriage.
8- Who said "it" (I love You) first?
I'm unsure of this... I think it was probably me, but I don't know that for sure.
9- How did s/he propose?
It was the sweetest thing! It was on March 6, 2005 at his birthday party. His birthday is March 7th. His Grandma Sharon had just played a tape recording of her late husband, Jes' Grandpa Jack singing Happy Birthday to him. There wasn't a dry eye in the room. As soon as it ended, Jes said, I'll be right back. I was thinking he just needed a few minutes to himself to think of his Grandpa... he came back in the living room and asked if he could get everyone's attention. At this point I seriously thought he got his guitar in honor of his Grandpa, but instead he got on one knee and asked me to marry him!!! Of course I said YES!! I'll never forget his late Grandma Joanie's reaction... she just said "OOOOOHHH!!!" It was so sweet!
10- What are two things you remember about your wedding?
I passed out... yes, that's crazy I know. It was July 1st in a park in College Place... needless to say, I'm never doing that again!!! ha ha!!!
I tag whoever reads this cause these are fun!!! but especially Kathryn!!! :)
1 comment:
Did you notice the same things I noticed when I read these? The people in our family (except Brant and Joe) are always the forward ones. Funny. Good to see Jackson in the box. Cute stuff.
Post a Comment