Just like his Aunt Kori, Jackson is reflecting!!
Jackson had never been one to keep a hat on and lately he has been!!! This morning I got the plastic fire helmet down for him to play with and caught him checking himself out! I thought it was the cutest thing ever and had to share!!! ENJOY!!!
Yes, those are undies, because this little man enjoys taking his diaper off on his own.
5 comments:
I didn't reflect in only my underwear! Those pictures are soooo cute.
I love it.
Are those firetruck underwear too?
Cute.
nope, those are dirt bikes on his undies... he does have firetruck ones though too.
I figured as much. I just came back to click on the picture to see for myself. Funny.
You are too silly! I guess we know where Jackson gets it from! He looks so old now! Maybe it's the unders?
Post a Comment