Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jackson telling a big story!!!

For a few days now, Jackson has been coming up to Jes or I and just telling us this long story. It's a lot of jibberish, but he thinks he is so smart! It changes every time, but it's so cute!!! Tonight I caught him in the act. Jes is sitting on the floor reading his Jeep magazine and Jackson was telling him all about it. He's getting so smart!! I'm glad he's finally feeling better!!



3 comments:

Kori said...

That is so cute! He is growing up fast.

Mary said...

Yep, Sure, I understood every word...hahahaha. Miss hearing his sweet voice. Brant and Tina left to take Christopher home this morning. He woke up when Dad left for work again and I got up with him to enjoy the last day of the Christmas tree. Maybe I'll take it down later...

NaDell said...

I'm sure Jackson likes them all just about as much as Jes, right?
Jackson didn't even really try to grab the magazine away too much.
Good to see you at Christmas!