Monday, January 19, 2009

NEW JOB!!!!

Jes had an interview at an Auto Parts place in Portland this afternoon and got the job!!! We're so happy!!! They're only open Monday-Saturday... so he'll work there Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturdays, then just work at Sears on Sundays and some evenings. He will also continue going to school on Tuesday and Friday's. He's a busy guy!!! (and so appreciated) He also has an interview at a Fire Department here in Vancouver to do his intern for Firefighting. He's been going jogging and bike riding to prepare for the physical. My hours are going back up a little bit too, so things are looking up again. :) Jackson's doing well... been working on getting his I-Teeth, so it's been quite the weekend, but we're hoping they come through and then we go back to normal. He hasn't been wanting to go to sleep very easy this weekend. Well, Bachelor is almost on!! Gotta go!! Love you all!!

5 comments:

NaDell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NaDell said...

Jes,
If I ever have to get scraped up, I hope you get to do it.
Andy

P.S. NaDell says good job.

Milton and Christen Crowther and Family said...

wow what a busy guy. Do you guys get to see each other. Congrats on the new job. take care

Tina Crowther said...

That's great... and I'm sorry about Jackson's teeth! How are his ears? I hope he starts feeling better soon, for your sake just as much! You guys are troopers!

The Four J's said...

Jackson's ears are doing tons better!!! yay!! he went to his follow-up appointment last week and is good!!! Feb 2 we have an appointment with the ear doctor to make sure his tubes are good. yes, jes and i do see each other from time to time... :)