We've gone on quite a few walks as well. Jackson really likes his tricycle, so we pushed him to the park down a couple of blocks in that and he loved it.
Since October while my mom was here our Malibu has been dinging and saying "Power Steering". I finally took it in today and look what I got to bring home!!!
While they're replacing the steering column, this is what I get to drive. Mind you, they tried renting me an HHR... I asked if they had a Malibu and they did! Thank goodness!!! :) Jes would rather a different color... but I love it!!!
2 comments:
I'm so jealous that you have nice weather. It is cold here. My boys are begging me to take them to the park. Nice borrowed car. Love ya
Do you think it's the Crowther curse that your car needed fixed? You said it was since your mom was there! JK.. jackson is getting sooo big!
Post a Comment