Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FREE!!!!



On Saturday I got to work and saw a little radio flyer car by the garbage... I was like, what are we doing with that? My managers response was, throwing it away... so I said, can I take it home? I'm glad I did, cause Jackson LOVES it!!! You'll see!!! Anyways, things have finally slowed down and I've gotten some pictures of him in it. He pushes it all over the house running everything over and having a great time doing so.




On a side note... the reason we've been going for jogs and stuff all the time lately is because Jes has an interview for a Firefighter internship on Sunday!!!! YAY!!!

3 comments:

NaDell said...

That's awesome!
How great that you get to keep stuff from work.
Andy says, "taking stuff from work is how you make up for the long hours and lousy pay."

Milton and Christen Crowther and Family said...

That is so fun. I love free stuff. A few weeks ago milton found a jogging stroller out on someones curb to be tossed and it is really nice. so he grabbed it. that is how we got our bike trailer to. there are some crazy people out there that could be making money off there old stuff...but lucky for us its free!!!

JK said...

Jackson is such a cutey! He must have Crowther in his blood or something. -Kari C.