Thursday, January 22, 2009

Change

Growing up I probably changed my bedroom around about once a week, just ask my siblings or parents... it's true. When I got the house to myself I'd change around the other rooms too. It probably drove my family crazy, but I guess that's what I am. I love change!!! Every house/apartment Jes and I have ever lived in has been changed frequently... this is the only place I've let stay the same for more than a month. We've lived in this little duplex since June of 2008 and that's a long time to not change the front room around... so, today I put Jackson down for a nap at 2 and started my fun!!!


This is the entertainment centers new location... let me just have you picture this with me... this is HEAVY!!! In this huge piece of furniture is tons of games, movies, books and also all of our yearbooks. Not to mention the t.v and d.v.d player... It was the hardest to move.


This is the top of our entertainment center. I love it! Those figurines are items he got for Christmas from his parents.


Entertainment center, Jackson's horse and the rocking chair.


Rocking chair, door way and love seat.



Couch


Computer desk that could use to cleaning up.

5 comments:

NaDell said...

I was just thinking about rearranging my furniture yesterday. I didn't, but I want to. I just need to figure out how with our weird shaped room. Hmmmm.
You learned rearranging from the best, right?
Your house looks so cute. Pictures of Jackson everywhere...

Mary said...

I use to clean my room in the middle of the night. Not anymore. Too much work and with my back I don't MOVE stuff around too much. I rearrange the dirt sometimes. Not often enough as evidenced by my clutter downstairs.

The Four J's said...

just for the record... Jes called, so i told him about my day... he already hates it.

Tina Crowther said...

I know how you feel about the urge to rearrange things. I would do it more often if I weren't too weak or pregnant to move furniture. We moved out couch by the window before Christmas... now Christopher likes to climb on it to look out the window! (We need to move it back!) I like your place though!

JK said...

I love changing things around too. Justin will come home and say "Oh Boy, now its going to be awhile before I can find things again, huh?" I think changes in the kitchen are the hardest for him to adjust too. :P I do try to wait at least a month until I do it again though. :) Lucky for Jess it probably wont stay that way for long huh? -Kari Crowther