Friday, January 23, 2009

Getting to know you...

Take how old you are (if you want to, if not, choose a number above 20) and name interesting facts about you that no one else knows (try to stay away from gross ones), so that others reading it can get to know you better.

Name: Janessa Lyn Crowther Goodson
Age: 22

1. I've never been on an airplane.
2. I cannot stand any seafood... or the smell.
3. Ever since I had Jackson I seem to be allergic to cats.
4. I am happiest when my house is clean.
5. In fact, I vacuum at least twice a week.
6. I work at the Picture People. (easiest job ever)
7. I went to the same school my whole life... until my senior year.
8. That school is where I met Jes though, so I guess I'm glad we moved now.
9. I'm addicted to shopping... not necessarily spending money, just shopping.
10. I'm not a big T.V. fan... I just have a few shows I "HAVE" to watch.
11. When I go to sleep it has to be completely silent and dark.
12. I do a load of laundry a day.
13. I love to cook... anything... dinners, desserts... all of it!
14. I love to eat everything I cook too.
15. I don't have every regular colors of cross stitch DMC floss. (haha I accidentally left this one in here from my sisters)
16. I drink A LOT of diet pepsi.
17. I notice a lot of details... for example, if you're wearing a brown belt... you need brown shoes. Jes breaks this "rule" a lot. :)
18. I text message all day... with a couple different people.
19. I passed out at my wedding...
20. I've cut and messed my hair up multiple times, yet I still do it... and did just a few weeks ago.
21. I love to be outside when it's warm!
22. I still get excited for Christmas like when I was a kid.

4 comments:

NaDell said...

15.You have all the cross-stitch colors, too?

Mary said...

Glad to know we are forgiven for moving you away from Burbank!

Dani W said...

I am stealing this... I am bored and want to inform the world too of who I am... lol... you are so funny. Did I ever tell you how good at these you are?! You are strangely good at answering random questions about yourself... maybe you just like talking about yourself lol... xo.

Turner Family said...

You've been tagged. go to Turner blog to find out why.