Well, Jes and I went from having really little hours to having way more than we're used to. It's good and bad... we're going to have an awesome paycheck right before Jes' birthday... but we never see each other or Jackson cause we're both always at work and Jackson's at Bethany's. So far, we're surviving though!! I think I have 35 hours this week and Jes has a little over 30 + 16 hours of school. Tonight was our first night in a few nights for the 3 of us to just be silly and enjoy each other. I was on the phone with AT&T and Jes snapped some great pictures of our little man! He always wants his shoes on and thinks he needs to go outside. Yes, last week that was great... we wore sandals and played in the park, but this morning... it SNOWED! ICK!! haha Here's the pictures! ENJOY!!!
Until next time...
5 comments:
He loves the camera and all the attention from his daddy, huh? Get some rest between working!
Aiden wears his spiderman slip ons all day and all night.....they look like Hugh Hefner slippers....if you try and take them off while he is sleeping he wakes up yelling at you. There is no hope
Hang in there! The days of going to school/working/being a parent are hard but worth it. And though it doesn't seem like it when you are going through it, there is an end at some point. Your boy is a cutie. We love Jackson!
You guys are working so much now. I'm glad you got a night together though. Those fireman boots are hilarious.
Maybe we'll have to have you take our family picture this summer.
Do you just work at Picture people still? or somewhere else too? At least you're staying busy, I'm bored trying to think of what to do!
Post a Comment